- On May 6, 2017
- In Cartons and Lables, Cost-Friendly Packaging Printing, General Folding Cartons, inGenius Litho Laminated Packaging, Packaging Printers
- By Ctpcl
- 0 Comments
CTP Cartons and Labels, a division of the CTP Ltd group, is seeking a Production Manager, reporting directly to the General Manager, to join its team.
The incumbent will assume responsibility for the management of all aspects of production for the manufacturing unit of the business. The Production Manager would be a proactive, strategic lateral thinker whose skills contribute to the efficient, systematic and profitable operation of the company’s results. You will provide overall leadership and direction to direct reports and assume responsibility for ensuring that all jobs are produced and delivered with a high degree of quality, accuracy and timeliness. You will implement strategies to increase efficiency, maintain quality, and ensure continuous improvement. This manager would have the proven ability to lead and grow the production function through using lean manufacturing principles and having the required technical skill.
- Optimize, implement and successfully manage production efficiency and quality standards.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the manufacturing process to assure that safety and best practices are maximized.
- Manage the employment and training of production staff.
- Analyze and implement process flow improvements, to include capabilities for growth.
- Develop and oversee implementation and administration of department policies, systems, and procedures.
- Determine optimum staffing model for the production environment.
- Prepare operational analyses for the production analysis and pro-actively implement solution to deal with non-conforming areas.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Five (5) years of equivalent managerial experience in a printing environment
- Excellent computer (Microsoft Office Suite) and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Working within an ISO environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Evidence of continuous improvement initiatives
If you would like to apply please forward your CV, together with a letter of motivation to Lee-Ann in HR to email@example.com by no later than Monday 19th May 2017.
CTP Cartons and Labels is committed to Employment Equity. Appointments will be made in line with the current Employment Equity Plan, should you not hear from us within 30 days please accept your application as having been unsuccessful.