- On October 30, 2018
- In Uncategorized
- By Ctpcl
- 0 Comments
CTP Cartons & Labels Cape Town, a division of CTP Limited, has a vacancy for an operations leaning General Manager.
Tasks & Responsibilities
The incumbent would assume responsibility for the full divisional function and will have a team of Senior Managers reporting in to them. The successful candidate would have proven results in both client and labour interactions. Applicants should be results driven with the ability to drive machine optimisation and continuous improvement/ lean manufacturing.
Experience & Education
- A minimum of 7 years experience in the Print or Packaging Industry
- A minimum of 7 years Manufacturing experience
- A minimum of 5 years Senior Management experience
- A relevant qualification would be beneficial but is not essential
- Machine Optimisation (minimum 7 years)
- People Management skills & experience (minimum 7 years)
- Computer Skills (windows) (minimum 4 years)
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation (minimum 7 years)
Salary & benefits are market related.
Any individuals who are interested and meet the requirements set out above are welcome to send a copy of their CV to Lee-Ann Gould at email@example.com before 3 December 2018.